CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 30, 2007

On my way to Prime, and not without complications...

Here I sit in the adequately appointed Best Western of Central Denver. Actually, it's a pretty nice room (much nicer than the Best Western Ontario Airport that Schneider likes to use in California!). It's just in a questionable area of town, but that's just the trucking life. We don't get to see the nice parts of cities very often.

I encountered a problem at check-in; they didn't have a reservation for me. Or for Prime, Inc. Hmmm. I'm guessing that since I'm the only new employee this week in Denver that it slipped their minds. A quick conversation in the morning should rectify this and make sure that the authorization for $80.38 on my bank card doesn't actually get charged. This will be a good test of how Prime handles odd situations. I guess I could be pissed, but I just don't see the point until I give them a fair chance to set things right. Things never go exactly as they should anyway.

During my long and meandering search for food around here I accidentally found Prime's facility here in Denver. Wow. It's SMALL. Very, very small. Again, not really worried because it's my understanding that I won't see this place very often.

Now it's time for bed so that I can stay awake for this orientation.

0 comments: