CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 08, 2007

On the road again...

I'm back on the road for the final time with Schneider. I sent in my notice via Qualcomm. So far, this trip is shaping up much like the last one - plenty of miles, but all in short trips. It's really getting tiring because when you're picking up and dropping off every day, you can't get settled into a good routine. I can't get a good, long sleep because when I'm done driving, we're only maybe 100 or 200 miles from the consignee and I just can't sleep through the starting, stopping, coupling, and uncoupling.

I'm also getting really tired of bouncing around the midwest and to the east coast. I don't know where all the westbound freight is, but we really need to pick up some of that.

Other than that, there's really not a whole lot to post about.

0 comments: