CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

...and the packing continues!

Remember how I posted that my wife had a ton of bricks moment yesterday? I had one today. I was doing the laundry so that I'd have clean clothes to take to Fontana tomorrow. As I was folding one of my wife's shirts, a horrible feeling of distance came over me. I really wasn't expecting it. I actually had to go sit down and pull myself together. I'm going to miss her. Terribly.

I'm not doubting my decision by any means. It's just that we've never been apart for this length of time in.. what?...six years? We started out as a long distance relationship and went for almost three years that way, but once we actually moved in together, we really haven't been apart for more than a week.

In the end, I fully expect the rewards to outstrip the sacrifices, but it's a whopping upfront emotional investment. But nothing worthwhile is easy. I'm just glad that she's behind me 100% on this. There's no way I could do this without her.

Time to go pack some more...

0 comments: