CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Battling An Old Enemy...

On August 22nd last year (click here for a refresher), I mentioned a rather painful run through Ohio on two-lane highways.  The other day, I got to re-experience that in daylight, without the fog and deer.  Man, that made it a lot easier, and even more so because I was empty and didn't have to keep downshifting to make those hills.

Even better, I have some photos of OH-93:

000_0219
000_0220
000_0221
000_0222
000_0223
000_0224

Not nearly as fearsome as I remembered it, but the 55mph speed limit still seemed awfully optimistic.  The frequent 25mph curves kept me down to about 45 max.  Very pretty country, though.

2 comments:

JokesterX said...

45? take it you were not heading into ky on that road... was one it once a month and a half back picking up and heading to texas, a few weeks later get the same load, and before dispatch can even route me I'm calling up to change it, would rather hit cincy then that road again.... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dr. Zebra. I want to thank you for sharing a little bit of your truckin life with wanna-be's like me. I'm hoping to make the switch to be come a driver in about a year. You can check out my blog at http://truckintedybehr.hwyblogs.com I live in Ohio about 1/2 way between Cinci and Columbus not far from I-71. I would love to buy you a cup of coffee sometime if you make your way back around here. Thanks again. -TT