CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Post Without A Point...

gw bridge


Why yes, folks, that is really a picture of the George Washington Bridge going into New York City, taken by me today.  Amazingly enough, NYC was easy to get through.  You see a little backup in the picture because the Port Authority Fire Department was doing something that required the right hand lane to be blocked off.  What it was, I have no idea.  It looked like they were just standing around talking to me.

The good news is that I didn't actually deliver in New York City.  In fact, I never deliver there.  And I never will.  Not my cup of tea.  But I had to endure the drive through to get to Massachusetts for the last two stops of this load.

There was actually going to be a point to this post, but I'm too tired to remember it and can't be bothered to care.  So here's a picture of a Wyoming sunrise that I took a couple of months ago:

wyo sunrise

1 comments:

Terry said...

OMG.. Look there is no southbound traffic back-up, or was there? Under the Apartments, maybe... I run a dedicated route across that bridge and down into that city, with Taunton being one of my final stops EVERYWEEK!! Just stopping by to say Howdy!!