CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Old Friends...

On Tuesday, I had a great opportunity.  I passed through Charlotte, NC on my way to Pennsylvania and had a lot of time on the load.  That meant that I could stop and see an old friend from college that I hadn't seen in 13 years.  Holy crap, that is a long damned time.

Got to hang out for a couple of hours and shoot the breeze, catch up on events passed.  Tommy, if you ever read this, it was good seein' ya!  Hope we can do it again sometime.

Now to dig up some other friends I haven't seen lately.

Oh, Jessica, if you read this, don't get offended because I came through North Carolina and didn't see you,  sis.  I just saw you a couple of months ago.  Get over yourself.  (My family is such a loving bunch)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's all good...I see how it is! You never want to stop and see your lil sis, now I know why. Your old college buds are obviously more important than I am...ha! Seriously though, no worries...I was probably sleeping anyway...ha! I'll just have to catch you the next time you come through, unless you gaff me again that is.