CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Holy crap! I've been keeping track of the comments that I've been getting and I'm astounded that this blog is attracting a bit of a following. It's nice to know that I'm not typing to nobody at least. Oh, and the comments are always appreciated.

Tonight I shut down about 45 miles from my first delivery. I have to go on a rant about my least favorite place to drive thus far: Pennsylvania. See, Pennsylvania is a VERY pretty state and the people seem nice enough, but driving around it in a truck is a major pain in the ass. A LOT of people live there, which means that there are a LOT of cars on the road. Nevermind that the Pennsylvania turnpike feels rather cramped in a truck WITHOUT the extra traffic. And there are only two types of drivers on the turnpike:

  1. Those who will go 10mph above the speed limit and no slower
  2. Those who will go 10mph below the speed limit and no faster
I friggin' HATE driving in Pennsylvania. I won't even get into the other highways. Yeesh. And don't tell me all about its history and how it was built back in the days of horses and buggies. I know that, and it does nothing to change the fact that it's still a pain in the ass to drive through.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, yeah the turnpike in PA is rather cramped in spots... and yes, heavily traveled... but to me its my home state... so i guess i just got used to it after doing it enough... IMO if you go across 80 its not NEAR as cramped or busy... i'm usually hammer down all the way on 80.. (in my hammer-down-able pumpkin) lol...
(btw, this is homerunner from PD)

Anonymous said...

This your first time in PA? (this is copper)

Dr. Zebra said...

copper, no it's not my first time in PA. Schneider loved to send me there when I was teaming with them.

Anonymous said...

It was Jersey for me.. I absolutely hated it. Won't mind if I never see it again.